Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Thursday, January 23, 2003
     
    I must confess that I didn't get to Onyx last weekend. I was just... too... tired. Spent most of the weekend napping, actually. I was still recovering from Hell Week In The Hospital. Apologies for light blogging and I hope to have something worth reading for you soon.

    Website numbers are now back down to normal, more or less. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

    I do have a comment for you that illustrates my week. Down the hall, one of my partners in the group keeps a bowl of jellybeans. She also makes coffee for all of us every day. At 1 pm today, having had nothing to eat, I zipped into her office for a caffeine fill-up before a meeting. This is what I said as I reached into her candy bowl:

    "My lunch today. Coffee and a jellybean. Isn't that pathetic?"

    Haven't had anything since... but I am about to go out to dinner. Mmmm. Wrong thing to do when you're on a diet but right now I don't care.

    "Waiter! Two of everything!"

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment