Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Thursday, January 02, 2003
     
    Here's more. Hey, it's my half day at work and I'm bored. I am web surfing instead of going home because I know if I do I'll fall asleep.

    One thing I'd like to do in 2003 is to make a list like this one. It's a list of life goals, some big, some small. The first time I saw this website I tried to think of some things to put on a similar list... I couldn't think of a thing. This is not a good sign. My mind is so locked into left-brain mode that it seems to be fossilizing. The right half of my brain is probably turning into a withered little raisin. When I come up with some items for my life list I'll post them here, and I'll try to include some stuff to free up my imagination and creativity - what little I have left.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment