Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Wednesday, January 15, 2003
     
    Anna is enjoying her first day of sabbatical (aka "between jobs") today, blogging and watching McGyver reruns, probably in her pajamas. Lucky AJ! I called her midday to whine about work, knowing she'd be around to listen.

    At least I have a three-day weekend coming up. I think I'll go for a drive - a long drive. There's a small town called Onyx about three hours away from where I live that I was once told was a nice place to visit. I meant to go there back in the fall but I never got around to it. If I get there this weekend, I'll let you know what I find. I will take my camera... time to do a little black-and-white photography again.

    P.S. Anna: I definitely want one of these Holga cameras to play with!

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment