Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Thursday, December 05, 2002
     
    Today I heard on the radio that Saturn has come out with a new model, the Ion. Excuse me, the ION (that's how they spell it). I was delighted to hear this - finally, a good, 21st-century, vaguely-sounding-sci-fi-ish name for a car! Isn't it about time? Enough of these outdated, mid-century Mustangs, Pintos and Chevettes!

    Just hearing the name evokes the opening of a second-rate science fiction story: "It was after the Apocalypse. I was chugging along in my beat-up old '03 ION, hoping I had enough gas to make it home, when I spotted the Martian hitchhiking by the side of the road, twelve miles up the coast from Santa Barbara."

    You take it from there.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment