Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Wednesday, December 11, 2002
     
    Games?

    Anybody out there got any favorite computer games that they would recommend? I'm thinking of buying some for home entertainment purposes. Or, if you have a game system like PS2 or something, what do you think of it? Do games systems hook into your TV, your computer or what?

    As you can see I know very little on this subject, but I'm redoing my basement and a home entertainment system is going to be part of what goes in there. I am not planning to spend a fortune or to end up with a home movie theater, but any info you can suggest I'd appreciate. I am not a fan of the shoot-'em-up type games, if that helps any. I love Freecell and I used to be a big fan of Minesweeper and Taipei - still am but I got tired of them. I have a PC, not a Mac.

    OK. Let the advice pour in.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment