Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Thursday, October 03, 2002
     
    Today I'm home sick with a stomach bug. Not much happening except that I have found ample evidence for my theory that daytime TV is awful. I found myself watching an art class on KOCE (Orange County's PBS station) just for something to do. I have been hitting Instapundit and KFWB.com for news updates on Hurricane Lili (or cut-rate Hurricane Lili, as I suppose it is by now) and those weird shootings in Maryland. Terrorism or not? You make the call! But if it were terrorism - at least if it were organized by a group - surely someone would have taken the credit by now.

    Thank God for Coca-Cola. Its reputation as a stomach settler is well-deserved. I think it's time to try some rice now.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment