Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Saturday, October 05, 2002
     
    This is ridiculous. As far as I know, no attempt was made to rob the guy. This wasn't your typical mugging; it seems clear to me that it was a hate crime. I bet there will be some big changes in the WeHo Sheriff's dept. come the next election.

    As for me, I have done a whole lotta' nothing today. I made it through yesterday at work in one piece and that was enough for me. I'm just catching up on my rest and thinking about all the things I could do, but have no intention of doing.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment