Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Thursday, October 03, 2002
     
    So I have this tape that I've made for my car. It's not an ordinary tape. This is my Space Age Music tape extraordinaire. I've got the theme from "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.," two versions of "Caravan," two versions of "The Quiet Village" (which is my favorite song EVER), Nelson Riddle's "Route 66," "The Tiki Room Song," three Esquivel tunes, and a lot of other stuff. I love my tape, it makes me happy when I drive. No one else has heard it but me because I have this secret fear that they might think I've gone around the bend. I know I'm not the only one that loves this music, but it seems to be one of the loves that dare not speak its name. If you're interested, you might try going here for a brief rundown on Space Age (or lounge, or easy listening) music. The Space Age pop site is a wonderful reference source.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment