Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Saturday, October 05, 2002
     
    Here is some really interesting info on the Maryland shootings. Sounds like there may be an ID on the killer. I hope they get this guy soon.

    Thanks to Instapundit for this (excerpted) post from Lynn Sislo:

    >>I don't think I've actually shifted to the Right. It's just that since September 11 the Right has done a much better job of shutting up their lunatic fringe, while the common sense Left has gone into hiding and let their lunatics take over. So the Left is worried about the Right dominating the blogosphere...

    I come across lefty blogs all the time. I've even linked a few of them. The "problem" is not that the blogosphere is dominated by the "Right", it's that the blogosphere is dominated by common sense. Let a blogger from the far right start preaching their own brand of lunacy - (Sept. 11 happened because God is angry...Creationism is just as valid as evolution etc.) - and that person is just as likely to get a severe fisking as any of the loonies on the far left.<<

    I love blogs. I tend to agree with what she says. I have seen a few blogs dedicated to taking down some of the better known sites (warbloggerwatch.com, instapunditwatch.com) and find them to be poorly written and even more poorly reasoned. Not to mention that they're full of plain old spite - it seems to be the main power that's actuating them. Check out my links to the left if you don't know about these weblogs already - they're excellent.


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment