Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Wednesday, February 08, 2012
     
    Kona the Wonder Dog


    OK, just to cheer you up from the previous post here are some pics of the recent snowfall in Colorado, courtesy of my sister. Included are pictures of their lab puppy Kona - I met him over Christmas and he is adorable.









    Brrr! I'll stick to Los Angeles, thank you.

    Labels: , ,


    2 comments

    2 Comments:

    What a big Barooo! (We have a lab x weenie mix named Barooo.) I love black labs and that whistly nose they make that's like the single note that used to come out of Woodstock :D

    By Blogger Pisser, at February 21, 2012 at 8:45 AM  

    beautiful pictures doc- pashka.tk

    By Blogger eh?, at August 1, 2012 at 2:16 AM  

    Post a Comment